Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thanks to All My Wishers :)

Here I'd like to thank to all my wishers!Thank you all for wishing me a Happy Birthday, will appreciate it very much. Once again thanks!


HAPPY BIR
THDAY TO ME!!

Shout out to these few friends thanks for the wishes!
  1. Ho Victor (Thanks Bang!)
  2. Wei Xien ♥ (The ♥ Speaks for itself)
  3. Lynz (She Just Loves Red All Da Best!)
  4. Felicia (My Talking Buddy!BFF!)
  5. Ting (My Dearest Mui!Thx for da Necklace it!)
  6. Alyshia (Wishing me on hour 0000 Thanks!)
  7. Ah Yang (Yang Geh Thx Oh!)
  8. Tze Shen (Thx Shen Geh!)
  9. Shi Hui (Good Luck for your exam!)
  10. Benji (Happy Birthday Too!)
  11. Eva (All da way from Australia!Thx!)
  12. June Chien ( You too Bro!Thx!)
  13. Rachy (Get Well Soon!)
  14. Jason (Get Well Soon Too!)
  15. Leslie (Thx ah Dai Gor Digi :b)
  16. Zi Jiang (All Da Way From Australia too Thx!)
  17. All da CBM members (Once a CBM, Forever a CBM :b)
Shout out to my family too! My dad and my mum! Love You Guys!
Thx For the wishes :)


3 comments:

  1. wahhh :D Mine the special Red Colour ! THX dennis :)
    Happyyyy bdaeeeeeeee !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Know you like red so much I've to put it in red =D thx! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. =P happy birthday hon! x)
    Hope you're coming back to visit again soon =)

    ReplyDelete