Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthday Coming!

Its 3rd of Sept!3 more day to my BITRHDAY! No idea how am I gonna celebrate it thou, since I'm now no longer at Subang and my friends are all like back to their own hometowns. Budget would be a problem too :( Man I don't wanna spend my 18th birthday sitting at home -.- any ideas anyone? Shoju maybe? I wonder what my parents got for me too, provided they remember my birthday that is. I think atleast my mum will :) Love ya Mum!

Well today when I'm working I heard another song which is pretty cool and I decided to share with everyone its called "Down" by Jay Sean.



[Out of Topic]
Man I miss her now, wish I can see her now. Dunno when only can see her, its been quite awhile already . She's having her SPM trial exam, wish you all the best!! Also to those taking their trials exam too, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment