Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Day of Working Part Time!

1st of Sept marks the day I start working as a Padini part-time promoter!
Well I was assigned to afternoon shift which is 3:30pm to 10:30pm. I reached to my working place bout 3:20pm then was given briefing and all those shits, half the time I wasn't really listening though :b
I think it sounded like this "You're suppose to do.. this this this that that that, and not suppose to do this this that that" hmm..

Long story made short, the job sucks! The manager just cant stop telling me what to do! It seems that standing in one spot is a crime in the Boutique Promoting Industry. "Do this, do that, Don't stand here, stand there, you must put your hand like this, you must greet the customer, you must look at the customer when u greet, arrange these clothes in colour order, blah blah blah" o0o screw you man! :(
Oh yea, then when it was break time, I went the the cafeteria and I suppose to be on budget. So, I decided to eat the nasi campur, I thought atleast I get to control how much is my food. I took the rice, add some ikan bilis sambal, an omelette, and alot of asam gravy. Guess how much it cost me. FREAKING RM 4.80!!! WTF weh, rice+omelette with gravy RM 4.80?! Diu Nia Sing!
The day ends with a very very sore back and leg. FML! But now so glad to be home, can sit down relaxing and blogging :D

Well enough ranting, while I'm working, there's this person I miss like crazy but can't text her (because we ain't suppose to bring our phone with us)
Then I heard this song on radio and I'd like to dedicate this song to that special someone. You know who you are :)

I MISS YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment