Friday, September 4, 2009

I Think I'm Fallin' For You

Girl I think I'm really Fallin' For You. Its been 6 months since we 1st met at Pizza Hut and how fast time flies. Still remember the 1st time we went out together with some friends, wish to go back to those times when I can see you smiling and laughing. You don't know how happy am I when I see you smile, I feel that everything that I did all this while is all worth it, actually I don't have to see you smile, just the fact I know you're happy and smiling is good enough, all that just because of that one smile. Yeap, you're cool and still is haha. Still remember our 1st movie "date"? I do. I think it was Terminator 4. I'll do anything to relive that moment. Well, I think now its already kinda impossible. Jacob is always Jacob? Things changed, but one things for sure, I'll always be there for you when you need me, I'll be there to pull you up when you fall, I'll be there to bring you back when you go off course, and I'll be there, just to see you smile :)

P/S: I Love You.

2 comments: