Monday, October 12, 2009

Poppy Night

Hi, sorry for the lack of updates lately, didn't have much to update.
Well last week I went Poppy Gardens to celebrate a friends 21st birthday and actually it is my 1st time there, didn't knew it was outdoor thou. The music was OK, love the R&Bs thou, same to the crowd. Nothing much to comment bout, just a typical club really haha (: Drank a few cups of Chivas on-the-rock, danced a lil (ok actually quite alot), took pictures of hawt chicks a lil. Overall a great night (: Went back home a lil bit tipsy -.-

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY BAO BAO!


Oh, here's some picture I took that night. Didnt took much picture but here goes (:


Hawt chick, didnt get her name thou, got her Facebook instead :b

Snow, yes thats her name. Melted that night thou xD

Bao Bao! Our Bday Girl! (:

Kiwi and Erm Someone, didn't get her name too (:

Poser by Kiwi (: Nice One

Well that pretty much ends my post. Have a great day and I really hope I can update more, c'mon life! Be more interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment