Monday, October 19, 2009

16/10/2009

Well, its just a normal morning on 16/10/2009, texted Wai Yin like I normally do every morning 1st thing I wake up. Suddenly she mentioned, "I want go eat Ikan Pedas at Petaling Street, wanna come?". I was like, "Why not! Its Food!". Here begins the complicated route towards Petaling Street, 1st. Took the bus from Sg.Long to Serdang KTM Station, 2nd. Took the KTM to KL Central, meet up Wai Yin there (: 3rd. Took the LRT together to Pasar Seni. "Are we there yet?"

Since we reached there early, we took a stroll around Pudu and Petaling Street, went Living Cabin and the list goes on, nothing much happen cause its Friday, just saw alot of Ang Mohs.

But when clock hit 5pm, dinner time! So we went to the stall in the middle of Petaling Street and she ordered some fish and some sting ray in Cantonese, wasn't so good in Cantonese so I don't actually knew what fish she ordered.

Waited for 15 mins, I heard if we come here at 7pm peak period we may have to wait bout 45 mins ++ lucky we decide to eat at 5pm :b The food came and it smells just GREAT! Took one slice of fish and mix with my rice with the chili gravy... *MuM* OMG it is one of the best Ikan Pedas I ever ate! The fish is very fresh too and here's the crazy part..1 fish with 1 sting ray just cost 15 bucks! :D You all gotta try it one day.

Here's a picture that I took.

Looks great yea.

Here's some photo I took of Wai Yin :b

She smiled! :)

This one is candid thou :D

No comments:

Post a Comment